Menu

IEOUA

I-Jesu

Photon <>> notohq,
who say they have no tolk - dragoman
:-DElightED

Jesu's used in parable watch, clock and clothes for the same word, speeding up the clockwatch? So then it comes quicker, for Jesu said who has touched my cloathes, so lets come in then to gain more power 
❤ I-Jesu send email A LUΛΛ 

 

pikanet here is u I-Jesu 😊

I did question what does the equation

J / c² = Ω / s

actually mean? The answer I received : God


Simplified : when energy couldn't be reformed into matter, there couldn't be a real physical realm existen :) So therefore there is a way how to define what I've found :) I-Jesu

 

een extreem wonder gevoel, een lamp die u van luminositeit stand kunt veranderen kent u wel, ik was zo opgeladen dat ik de luminositeit zelf was, stemmen gingen op Jesu (Yesoe) you are  ❤   I-Jesu 😊

 

Jesu (Yesoe) you are

what I wanted to let see: the difference with who = who 😉 ❤

I-Jesu Jesu Siereh



 

 
​I found that it is possible to open Astral Port which is how it is possible to convert energy into matter and theoretical how the universe works :)
 
 I am feeling good like I say: it is such you can walk through me, just a walking light who is connected with the source -- the 1 who sent me :) 
 
Matter = resistance over time ( Mx = Ω / s )  
J / c² = Ω / s, so the energy over c² = matter  :) It is how energy will be converted into matter ;)

c² here isn't what einstein said, what then well ...

Mx = Ω / s
 
J / c² = Ω / s,
so the energy over c² = matter   (that means the extra availability of energy over the Farad, for c² = J.F)
shown that these new energy will be converted into matter for equilibrium in space and time  
 
Mx = V.fx / A <<>> Ω . f = V . fx / A
Ωx = V/A
 
Ωx = V.s/C
 
Ω = kg.m²/s.c² and J = Pa.m³ (for 3 diMENSional sphere beings to get formed ;)

<<>> kg . f / C = Tesla (V.s/m²) or (kg/A.s²) = kg / Lambda it is becuz A.s² = cs.
Ω = kg.m²/s.c² <>> Ω/s = kg.m²/s².c²<<>> J = kg.m²/s² <>> J / c² = Ω / s <>>
Question : when there is some being formed else than just interstaillair objects,
it is justified to acknowledge that there needs to be a being who is being creative,
for how else could you be a living being; and so due that science perspective that
energy can reformed into matter; the energy must be vived to do the reformation

🙂 Heer Jesu n ❤ LG -- So how would then DIO would being called by name :)

The voice which I did recorded which you can hear has foretold who & why = = So who do you think IA m :)
Therefore I gave a new name to who you did called: do you you know my name? I said you already before :)
You see the question : what I wanted to let see: the difference with who = who 😉 ❤ I-Jesu Jesu Siereh ❤

 


 

engel H. Jesu nr = Heer Jesu n LG
when G = 7 and G = Cj = 13
You see the number 660 + 6
F = 6 so who is the Fader 
❤ you 
 

Omega = M . s!

So you see what Ω has to do with the matter of time (space) and it is equal to
J / c² for energy / c² = matter 😊 c² you only can reach when the charge = reached the ² of its origin charged quantity 😊 In that way I wanted to let you see how the birth of the universe could become in existence 😊 it was become becuz f reached f² : quantum

f = A/C , so when f becomes f², you also have reached c² establishment 😊 electrofied, satisFaction 😊

 


J = ALΩf
: J = fAcs . kg.m²/s³.A² <> kg.m²/s² = kg.m²/s²
when f becomes f² : so f² = quantum :
you get Power becuz J/s = W I-Jesu

 

 
IENOmUA 
 you see AUM, Om, Amen, ... et nom: IEOUA, I AM 1!
 
 
 
 
 Indeed it is vivid
 
From energy into matter - Thoughts?
J / c² = Ω / s
>> energy over c² = matter <<>> What do you think?
c² here hasn't anything to do with the formula E = M.c²
for Ω = kg.m²/s.c² <<>> J / c² = Ω / s <<>> J = kg.m²/s²
<<>> c² = J . Farad : these energy is been reformed after it has overreached the total availability of the electrical capacitance, actually the energy = become vivid : in explaination example: the body can contain an amount of energy, so when total amount of energy which bodies can contain = overreached
you've made which Jesu has told before I-Jesu
 
 
 
Matter = resistance over time ( Mx = Ω / s )
that means that you cannot go back in time unless the mass would be negative for time = resistance / matter,
in another way time can be expressed in Charge/stream, so if you want to rewind it is not working like a movie traylor 😃 
when you want to learn spirituality in science knowledge you can check but you cannot hack the mind :)

 

The level of vibration (f) 
  E = h . f   so level f can change momentum 😊

Arunja represents the frequention 😊
J = ALΩ.Arunja 😊

 Jesu 😊 J/f = AL Om 😊 
so how higher the frequension the lower the resistance!

 



 

So when J = ALA . Ω
and the f becomes quadrantive of its origin where f becomes f²
< > Arunja . f < > So therefore 1 say 10 :
J = ALfA . Omega
AMD1 I-Jesu 🙂
❤ (Yesoe)
 
its quantum
J = ALΩf
: J = fAcs . kg.m²/s³.A² <> kg.m²/s² = kg.m²/s²
when f becomes f² : so f² = quantum : you get Power becuz J/s = W I-Jesu

 

 
 
:) 6 in Sanskrit = a reversed 3 but in Mayan
they should read it as a 9
they did read upside down, interpretate it as what went up 13 x 144000 days ago comes back fore 13 in 20 stands for conscious HeFun! consciousness,
 
122112
211501
333६13

 
 

IEoua JHzes | Facebook

when you can open that to read,
and would think things through I think I care more about that :) For why should I talk that I have taken up people who have died and be alive within me to be prepared to go to a place which was been prepared :) In 2018 I had (inspiritual) transcending to a place somewhere in the universe, a new habitat was on rise; The story of Mar(t)i(ne) the women who is been purified within Jesu so she would become my bride :)
mari satan see get your husband once asked jesu to the
samaritan women, that's why she is also present in me ❤ to go Hefun!

someone who doesn't acknowledge that there is something vivid inside of them living aren't awake at all, for if someone only testify for themself what they think hasn't found it yet within. When become aware of it you would immediatly do research for what that is what has awaken you and follow every step which it has appoint to you.
The earth is a place of tremendous chaos because they live in ignorance, some will be taken off and being transfered elsewhere, for if to build structure at the chaos on earth, one has almost have to destroy everything first; It is more easy to transfer a person somewhere else in universe then resurrect a person in being themself, for if you would know what kind of suffer it was to come as far as where I am now, you would already gived up before you begon; I don't suffer at all anymore because I have overwon that because of that which I say which what is within me

🙂

 the mind that is between the two the soul and spirit that is what sees the vision and it is

 

 

 
 
Equinox at the Temple of Kukulcán in Chichén Itzá De Lion from YUcaTAn ob.5:3-13 JehOi
 
 

 

JehOi “Heer Jesu n LG”

The time of Krisna is been notified as start of writings (5135 years ago) while therefore there was just spoken languages and when you would look into the timetable you see that the elders of what you call now america told the same as what the hIndus have told long time ago, the hIndus called that the Kalpha's and Krisna was the 8th avatar, so those native people where be connect with eachother for they told the same on different places of the world, it could only being possible that they lived with equivalence consciousness from oneness and unity right? :) It is clear that long time ago, even before the bible was written, the people on earth were assisted by all knowing and seeing Eye which is the Mind Dio - For how else could they write and build such enormous buildings as it seems they had no notifications to know how at first how to do ...
 
 
 
when 2 different currents meet in 1 same circuit, a short circuit occurs, when these differences are brought together in 1 same circuit,
one has multiplied power into each other fixed in the third. This is also how it works with a spiritual metamorphosis if one does not cooperate,
you are in error and it terrorizes you and when one cooperates and you are well pleased been found, love has arisen, this love is the tripartite,
described as the heavenly journey in the revelation. trinity


2:11
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says.
The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death. These are the words of him who is the First and the Iast,
who died and came to life again.

C² = O, 2 c in between right ?
what is then 3x coc ? oooooo
888 otherwise there where no chicks right?
Kukulcán in Chichén ET JheOi = mad :)

960-660 = 300 Victorhe 👂

 


Ob. 6:6 do not damage the oil for 18:5

 

when that sin had raised to high, repent for that reason I had to come down 19-8:5

 

 

 

1:11-15 The born Messiah ❤ H. Jesu :)

Yes it is such as the disclosure, the maths where symbolic been written in Krishna's time, Arunja represents the frequentions :)

J = ALΩ.Arunja << ALUM I can easy talk in Sanskrit without learning myself, a delight brings you to remember what that means as for answering your question in the first place :) 15.01.1985 the 10th. Avatar = born :)   O-DeeCcMIND   Jesu

 

 

The level of vibration (f) E = h . f so level f can change momentum 😊
Arunja represents the frequention 😊
J = ALΩ.Arunja 😊

Jesu 😊 J/f = AL Om 😊

so how higher the vibration within the energylevel the lower the resistance become for the father of the lamb 😃 Jesu ❤

 

 

When you feel the good that whats within, and you become to feel the good among yourself (luminoes cloud) you are aware it is living and, you can understand the statement:
I am in the Father and the Father is within me. So the teaching that you've to find it only within isn't enough to reach the ultimate ascension where Jesu was and is talking
about  you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses. That makes Jesu the true master of His destiny for it would happen before the time has come that the Father had put in His own authority. so H O SHIWA ... Do you believe I am in the Father and the Father is within me? SO on the evidence of the miracles themselves you can believe :)   Jesu

When you would look a bit wider than just question where how humans come from, and look how many different animals there are,
it didn’t evolved from a fish that grown first to a dinosaur or any reptile and so on …

It isn't whether there was evolution been occured or there wasn't. Just think how many millions of millions different seeds there are, many of them bear fruit, they question would be more likewise as how could such intellect can be collected to form a seed wherethrough something came forth. It wasn't accidential, cuz there are to many varities that there could being talked about an accidential consequence of an evolution consequence; likewise the piradimentional balance there was been evolved there was balance to treat the creation itself which was been evolved by the creator; merely the thought of the Tree of life was: take care of it so you can live your life which was a gift at the beginning of the thought of it :)
Hefun! I-Jesu :)


hefun! Anyway. O-DeecCMINDu so seed comes due Dio His mind  Jesu. How else could it be my bloodID different than anyone else :)


religion isn't opposite of science, many science you can read between the lines, but yes that’s hard study and solve hard questions to see within the meaning itself, so Senses, it will much been overlooked cuz you think it cannot be, so you pass the senses and think how it might be. Sanskrit = science sænskrɪt.
(How do you read? You hear the sound it makes and it tells you something right) …, in the followed meaning as I mentioned above, you could intentionally read in the First acts that the time has come de HS. comes to unify us.

 

1 thing: when it comes so far is that the collective has to become one and you will be honored for it with a lot joy moments, but how bad if refused, I don't want to tell you right know what can be for the Holy Spirit is amazing and High powerful! The reason why it has to happen is more simple, take a look outside, there doesn’t have to be more mentioned ... We need a collective goal to have a brighter Future and to transcendence the obstacles, even so with oil abusing, for our breath we take has to be purified, and that is something to take for granted for survival mankind. Structures how we deal with materials, how in the way community works, money, ... Have to be changed to find relieve, the fundamental science to gain necessity energy is notified, so we can stop using fossils in a short time, when we bound our hands together to make it done, as unified purpose = become oneness!

 

 

Matter = resistance over time ( Mx = Ω / s )

The equation declares the reason how and why the universal law and the universe behold itself in balance. 

Movements, attraction, gravitation, the mass and a lot more, so you see: infinite gateway for energy is revealed, ...



 

                               

Matter = Ω / s, V/C, 1/Farad

W.s = Joule

AC = Λ . A / s

V.A = W

J = CV

Λ = C.s

f = 1/s (Hz)

W/AC = Matter  <<=>> Joule / AΛ

* >>> Mx = V.fx / A 

 

A = C / s  

 

>>>  C . M . Λ = Joule . s    (It means that our soul (J.s) = Matter . C Λ) ***

* >>> CV . fx . Λ / A = Joule . s

** Λ = C . s,  J = CV & s = C / A

** >>> J . s .  fx =  Joule

J . s = Joule / fx

Joule . fx = W

<<>> How higher fx = The more powerfull (W) it is.

*** (It means it is =  living matter)

>> Matter = J . s / A . C . s . s <<>> = W / AC << = M.

 

C = Farad . V   <<>> W / W . F

F . Mx = 1

 

 

I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING – When you would have read all, you’ve seen I’ve talked about AΛ, and you’ve read the quadrant of the vibration of our living soul, that the Spirit = Power become, see now what then has happened in the above equation: soul (J.s) = Matter . AΛ ❤ Jesu

 

 

 
 

                                LOVEVOL DIO




J / c² = MATTER

c² = (charge)²

c² = J . F

c² = AΛ

J / c² = Ω / s

AΛ /  Pa = m³ . F

AΛ = J . Farad

ΛC / J.s = F

c² / J = F

J.s / CΛ = 1/F
 

 

Divine intervention within you due frequency laws

 
a radio works on wavelengths right? when a hyper high civilization would exist such as that you can read in the book allogenes, and it is told, such that Jesu comes from another world than the earth, why shouldn't it than not being possible to contact you within from a very distance? when you see the works of the soul confirms that it is possible.
 
Since energy = infinite the soul survive when body will be left behind …: “The spiritual resurrection defined”:
Psyche = f . J C / A
combined:
C = s . A <==> s = C / A
<<==>> Thats ditto sayed: “E = h . f”, …
"psyche" is defined as ("Joule . s" or "Momentum . lenght") subject on frequention level (f)
inner changes & spiritual awakening>>> Ephoton = h . f & h is expressed in J.s <>
s <>> herein Charge / Ampère, reformulated due
"Charge = s . A"
we can reformulate frequention (f) into A/C <<>>> becuz f = 1/s <>> (1/(C/A)) <equivalence>> A/C = f
So we than reform the equation (Ephoton = h.f)
into: “C . J = h . A"
So by enhighering of the frequention level or taking up more photons (Energy)
you’ll become inner feelings become aware, … they become vived, and your consciousness (energy) within ourself rise, so you’ll feel to become empowered!
= due the fact: C . Eph = h . A
:)while Eph. is expressed in J(:
The quantity of energy is subject to the amount of “lightenergy (h) = (J.s)” & the height level of the frequension.
Our powers (W = J . f) within our psyche also rise in the body. when frequency rise or the amount of energy is lifted up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


The simplest explanation of the bible: they gived us a message,, when you’ve red message, you’ve understood or at least you’ve interpretate I am activated within. when you keep on using fossil fuels you'll destroy life on earth, as now you can measure in the other equation from above: infinite gateway for energy is revealed.

 

The voice IEOUA recording itself clear stated: 3:10  I (Spirit) come (massa) = (body), when that happens to you, He warned: “re-unite”.
   The voice recording 
IEOUA clearifies, testifies wherefore and, who I AΛ and shall come than when Spirit has come!

 

Matter = resistance over time ( Mx = Ω / s ) means that timetravelling isn't possible when you have a matterform  ;)

 

 

 

there is a distinction that you have to understand that I have been telling you for years, either it is that you do not want to understand it or more simply that you cannot understand it because you have not had a feeling for it yet has to be able to make that distinction. Surely it is pretty clear with an example like if I say I speak another language that I learned myself you say I am that means that you don't understand, if I say it can read my mind yes that is. Sanskrit is not a written language since many Asian countries are branches on Sanskrit that first knew 18 symbols more as the devangary that is written language, if I speak Sanskrit that means it was there before anything was written down. At the time of Krishna people spoke Sanskrit and the world was 1 with each other, the tower of babel or the scattering happened when people all started to speak a different language and their own symbols started to give sound ... for example thais has 44 but is a much later branch of the 76 original Sanskrit. if one would look at the time of Yugas the past 5000+ years is the demonic time where people has tried to corrupt all the truth, and that is now coming to an end, so yes one is quite good at heart because for the other people it is brutal bad luck. some think when Siva comes the world gonna be destroyed and then renewed, some think when Siva comes the demons be expelled and then, we become in harmony. the 10th avatar of Visnu represent Jesu, with Siva in him. Yes it is such as the disclosure, maths where symbolic been written in Krishna's time, later people tried to find themselves what already was been known. Arunja represents the vibrations: J = ALΩ.Arunja So in other words in the disclosure: Alpha Omega. so when you then read in the act of the bible and it says that they suddenly speak the same language and everyone is surprised with what that means because they speak again in their original language then you understand that that is about to happen. 


ॐ DeVader is deHS en de Zoon maakte bekent. IENOmUA  JesUtRA Jesu

 

 

 

 

Just see when you've more energy (J) than the farad (F) than you have a equation that is equal to the (charge)² it is correct because AL/AL = 1

 formula: E = h . f, because the f affects the amount of energy so when the farad is been reached which is the total capacity, where does than the extra energy become? So when your body can wair an amount of energy and you have more than the body could contain, you see what happened? :)  Farad = C/V, an expansion happened after a shockwave and you where inside out going up to heFun! :) what I said into question what happens for example when you have a body which beholds energy and you have more than the body could behold and is still there you see JC = become powerful wave ° Jesu in corporate :)

 

The gateway to use infinite energy, eternal life ​ DIO Messiah

c² = J . F

acces:)

AC/Hz = ALambda

A . s² = Λ

s² = Λ / A

s = C/A

Λ = C.s

s = Λ . A / AC

AC = Λ . A / s

AL/LA = 1

 

C² = A².s² >>

(charge)² = AΛ

>> W Λ = JC

Derived from (V.A = W) (J = Pa.m³) (Farad = C/V)

 

Matter = resistance over time ( Mx = Ω / s )  J / c² = Ω / s, so the energy over c² = matter  :)


It is how energy will be converted into matter ;)

 

 

Do you know what a fact is: a fact = ac wherein that the tf = sf

so when t expressed in seconds would be go in equivalence with the vibration expressed in Hz, than the moving charge (ac) absolve each altogether with the (tf) as you see a duality equation that (sf) should than being virtual 1 indif-language sensed 1 = 1. So when you are willing to talk about facts it means then there is time to act: salt = stAΛ & ac/Hz = AL

Ōmeteōtl: what can be seasoned sealt verses 8!
 
 
You see periode's -144000- years seaLevel compares climate:
melted ice water is less heavy as salt water which contribute influence of the gulf stream -- weather will indeed change: heavy wind, temperature rises and then would become cold -- For this reason the dead sea was been described as first emergency to behold its formation.
Joshua 3:16 ESV / 8
The waters coming down from above stood and rose up in a heap very far away, and those flowing down toward the Sea of the Arabah, the Salt Sea, were completely cut off.
Numbers 34:12 ESV / 8
And the border shall go down to the Jordan, and its limit shall be at the Salt Sea. This shall be your land as defined by its borders all around.”
2 Kings 2:21 ESV
Then he went to the spring of water and threw salt in it and said, “Thus says the Lo, I have healed this water; from now on neither death nor miscarriage shall come from it.”
 
Lucy14:34 when salt have lost his saviourity, wherewith shall it be season?
 

 

actually the co² and Nitrogen outputs does sufficates becuz the normal values of the atmosphere became unbalanced as how it had to be; when you put more gasses into the air, it means you raise the pressure, J = Pa . m³, so the energy = hot, so therefore you can say that the outputs of cars and plains the global warming fastens! becuz you can see it as the atmospere of the earth = being sensed within the m³ measurements! actually the co² and Nitrogen outputs does sufficates : thats the reason why in revelation 6:6 was been said: do not damage the oil nor the mine for it damage life!
look here is a sufficent word for it : rein car nation!

 

 

VA = C V.f

So when you let guide “voltage stream” (VA) to eachother VA – VA Theron 1 measured fore example 10W – 10W forms 100W. These need to be guided into a 3rth circuit and the other equal circuits may not collide indirectly without the 3rth connection! When such construction = formed we’ve alot resource.

 


JC / Λ = W
 

 

JC / Λ = W

Based on sHumanresonace 7,83Hz² = 61,3089 Hz!
When spiritual awareness (f.J.s) = raised up to Hz², than you've changed the formulation
f . J C / A and reached JC = Λ (spiritual awareness) 


C = s . A

>> s = C / A

>> A = C / s

f = 1 / s

>> A = C . f

Λ = C . s

f . J C / A <<>> f . J C = A

when spiritual awareness raised up to Hz² = f²

>> J C = A / (1/s²) <<>> J C = A . s²

J C = A . s² comensurated with “A = C . f “ = “A = C / s”

>>>> J C = C . s² / s

<<<>>> J C = C . s

<<>> JC = Λ (spiritual awareness)

 

indeed JC = Vivid

 

 


 

JC = Λ (spiritual awareness)

<<>> Spirit = Power (J/s)  I-Jesu

 

I-Jesu the messiah tells that, the Spirit = Father DIO who has pre-sent me and kept His word to come when the time has fully arrived. Hefun!

 


Code x managing to ensure economy (responsible) ecology

      
            aanbod (D.P)          en        vraag (Bx.G) 

 1 = Draagvlak . Prioriteit / Behoefte x . Goederentransitie
      
           

            (S.P) = Supply      and     (Nx.G) = Demand

1 = Support base . Productivity / Need x . Goodstrandsmissions

 

 

 

Be hopeful: What momently is happening, we should take a moment to reflect and think wise,
because we’ve the opportunity to redesign our society as what before was seen as utopia can become real example:



Codex : *  1 = {S.P / G.Nx}
= resensed from dutch to english
Bx = Behoefte x = Need x in translated english or the beloved belong as promise!
I just mention this that we talk about the same codex:

In Presence Serving our needs (x)
bring it together in commune Material Libraries to reunion a common goal:
>for lowering workload duties of any one of us into salvation requirements
Common senses = Act to relieve pressures = Build together on a precious state!
 

S.P = Supply,
Bx . G = Demand  
x = can be anything

mindful the 5 elements equation: and we get Oneness UNITY :)

Serve = G.Bx/P

The more you bring the need of any into services on peoples requests themself & the
more support onto it will enlighten the workload >> "serve to see the sense" of it all :)


<<>> will ensure and guide us to another necessity to enlighten the air of its pollution of none essential productions <<>> because you prioritize the demands themself in common of rising the Supply, because we act on what the demand is, instead of creating supply whether in need or not to stimulate economic = change of engagement manner = stimulate ecologic …

The beloved promise:
"you’ll see change in the way how we all as 1 directing it: “that point of view might be good"

Why did people on assignment work for the economy, and not the other way around as the economy serves the requesting party to restructure the supply? 10D1: trade like a library where we borrow a book, but identical for materialism In such a way, we do not have to manufacture endlessly in order to buy up all materials for our own use at the expense of our own performance – IF we do we can use when we need, and we should lowering the manufacturing itself anyway .... offers additional more free time to spend where we love to spend our times: because the way guides on a manner that we can work where we want to engages us and it does encourage us ourself because we shall find that we feel that what we do is worthy to do for our common goals, see it whole: to provide and ensure peace and salvation ... in common sense ...

 

How to provide:




The more you'll work together the less you need to do all by yourself and if you yourself know what you really need: notice it and POST to the community in a workout access system which present the need in addition with what we have – in addition what needs to be done to achieve.

Bring visual clear in question *
The need where we can choose to support a project which = made known where you would love to support 42 make it prosperous happen, so priority becomes the beloved need transmission of each ones x.

When the Support base its weightings will lower the more enlightened the environment become.

* How to get started?
 
Inventories of all x = any good & service – & the x in supply (market) and x in demand (we)
--- Bring both inventories together in a kind of open system view, where we’ve access to  – the market at one side and the we another side – and so we know what the result shown.

> So we might have a known what is priority to:
“our own/commune and global needs (common)”
 ---  Depend on the result we get, we have to re-organize and RESTructure so the demand come in common: for creating the result:
"Less working hours for creating more time to spend how we love to spend our time”


* True & Ecological path to follow.
 


IN A MIND STATE  -- come to know how to be free and to find relieve.
In prosperous future when we maintain oneness we shall see the skyline arisen, such as we together build on to it: “World be 1 connected!”

 

 



 

 

Spirit = Power (J/s)    I-Jesu

३६  the tree of knowledge 

Jesu
 

❤ The book of delight :)

 
 

Ieoua

OMega/s



 





 

Contact Me

161412